Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh no... I have been asked to write another blog and have no idea what to write about this time! I think my second blog should be all about “Good Times” at CCI Studios - defined from an intern’s perspective. Although I have only been here a short amount of time I would like to share some “Good Times” that I have had at CCI Studios so far:



· Attended the “Good Times” Christmas open house where CCI Studios supported a local family with donations (which also included a fabulous cupcake decorating station)

· Scott took me out for a 'welcome to CCI Studios' lunch at Paddy Flaherty’s

· Accompanied Heather to a women’s networking lunch at Olives

· Went to my first Sarnia Connects event at Big Fish and brushed up on my networking skills

· The George Foreman Grill contributed to the best CCI Studios Friday morning meeting breakfast (Thank you Heather and Kevin!)

· CCI Studios threw Katie a bridal shower where the boys were allowed to attend for the first and last time (they took the bridal shower games too seriously)

· Scott and Heather are both nominated for an Outstanding Business Achievement Award!

I would also like to mention some other “GoodTimes” that I look forward to:

· Being apart of the 4th annual Get The Ball Rolling event committee

· Intern Olympics

· Sarnia Connects event hosted by CCI Studios at Sideways Classic Grill

· If CCI Studios was ever entered into a “Name that Tune” contest or featured on “Don’t Forget the Lyrics” TV show and the category was lite hits from the 80’s, 90’s and today, there would be no doubt in my mind that the CCI Studios team would win from listening to the Fox FM daily.

Oh and getting work done is “Good Times” too.

InternMegg

0 comments: