Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You may have noticed some contribution to our social media networks from the CCI Interns recently. They have been adding a really truthful energetic perspective to our online profile and I hope your enjoying getting to know them as much as I am.


I have had the pleasure of working with our interns over the past few months and my experience in one word has been "refreshing". I have been going over some sales training and sales processes with them. This excites me for a few different reasons:
a) Going over the fundamentals brings me back to basics and gets me excited about my craft. Thinking about the foundation of our processes also gets me thinking about improvements and adjustments we could make.
b) The Interns are excited and it makes me excited.
c) They ask questions from a new perspective.
d) Adding new talents, perspectives and personalities to our office dynamic is always exciting and opens doors to new opportunities.
We continue to share with our Interns and be enlightened by them.

0 comments: