Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nike Free 5.0 w/ Swarovski Rhinestones
After a harsh winter and a spring where you can get frostbite and sunburnt in the same week, one of the things I am most excited for is shopping for my summer 2014 wardrobe. In this blog post I will share with you some of my favourite summer trends and what items I will be on the hunt for this season! 

The first item on my list are these mint Nike running shoes! The picture speaks for itself right? 

The Swarovski Rhinestone swoosh puts these shoes far above the cost of my yearly gym membership!

Neon Gym Attire 
While we are on the topic of gym clothes, the upward trend in neon gym attire makes it almost impossible not to notice what other girls are wearing at the gym. I personally love this trend! 


Women are busier than ever and finding time to go to the gym between work and play is no easy task. Companies such as Nike have quickly figured out that fashionable workout clothes fuel women to go to the gym or make time to go for a run at times when they may otherwise have not. My friends and I are not ashamed to meet up for a drink in an outfit similar to the one on the left! 

Jean Jacket Over a Dress Becomes a New Look!


If you happen to be anything like me, you start thinking about what you're going to wear about 5 seconds after you make plans to do anything. Lunch with a girlfriend? Definitely wearing jeans, boots and a cute scarf. Casual Friday at the office? Can't wait to wear my new blazer! 

Ever have those days where you feel like you have nothing to wear or have already worn your favourite dress what seems like every other weekend? Well played, your favourite dress has now became a casual outfit all thanks to that new jean jacket! 


The newest and hottest trend right now is chevron patterned clothing! Topping the trend is the chevron print in black and white. I cannot wait to find a dress similar to the picture above on the far left. Personally, I would dress up this print with a pop of red, neon pink or highlighter yellow. If you are new to experimenting with bold prints, I would start small with the scarf in the middle! The blue strip dress on the right is not a chevron pattern but you wouldn't think twice about buying it right?


           

                                

It is no surprise that the floral pattern is here to stay! I have seen some hideous floral patterns, but as you can see, when it is done right this pattern is very flattering!

Blazers are chic and can make any outfit look professional. Here are some ways to bring these summer trends to the office! 


 Happy Shopping!

Meghan DiBrita
Divine Details
Event Co-ordinator




Categories: ,

0 comments: